Friday, June 19, 2015

Getting set back up and taking time...

It may take a little time for Libbie Ventiquattro Photography to get set back up and on our feet again, it has been several years since I have photographed as LVP. Personally I am in the middle of taking care of some things and hope to have the business back up and running soon, I am however working on some new things and hope they will bring my work back to where I want it to be not just for my clients, but for myself as well. The last few years have been a long hard road, and I can't wait to start shooting today as well as seeing what kind of adventures my photography will lead me into. I would like to personally thank a few people who have truly helped me in the past few years, and especially in the past 10 months, my family and children for one, a couple very dear friends Dana, Liz and Helen. I love you girls!! I can't wait to start living my life and bringing you all the creativity of my work again soon. I do have a few things that I would like to do besides photography, and am working on the details of those and hope to announce them in the near future. If it wasn't for the grace of GOD, I would not be here today to talk about my future plans. Thank you all for the constant support. I am looking forward to the future more than ever!!

No comments: