Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gail and Charlie - sneak peak!

Gail and Charlie got married on June 27, 2009 in a beautiful location in Fairfax Virginia! I met the couple a few weeks before the wedding day, from that moment you could tell how in love they were! They are a perfect fit. Both have this loving, caring side and then there is also this wacky side!

It was a wedding had so many different angles - I could not believe how many little details there were to capture! It was the biggest family affair that I have shot to date!

I have to thank Gail and Charlie for being so easy to work with., and allowing me to capture their memories of the day!

Here is a sneak peak of a few photos. More can be viewed on my website!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice sneak peak! ;)
You are such a talented woman!